11/23/10

Take your LegLovers to the Office!




I get alot of emails from you guys asking me style tips about how to wear your LegLovers. I really love our product and wear them all the time for many different reasons. The most common way of course is thigh high with your mini skirts or mini-dresses but the LegLover brand has so much diversity to it that it doesn't stop there! I love to pair my leglovers with really feminine skirts and dresses to give it a "legging" or "jegging" look! I wore this look recently into the office on a chilly day when I had a FULL day of meetings, work, and errands. I even met a friend after for drinks. Pairing our Spot Me Black LegLovers with a black flare skirt and simple collar black top really gave the outfit the pop it needed. To round it up and bring it together I paired it with a white high wasted belt. I am a big fan of comfy sexy clothes that are no fuss and that don't require me tugging at them. In a busy day who has time for that! If you haven't tried this look, do it! And be sure to send me pics on how it turns out! I love to see all your styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment