1/24/11

Malik from the Game + Russell Peters= 1 Fun Weekend




It was a fun filled celeb weekend! 2 people I really enjoy were in town. On Thursday I headed out to see Celeb Comedian Russel Peters and he was absolutely hilarious! Beyond him spending a good 10 minutes talking about my triracial nationality not being possible and of course my ooooh sooo red hair he had an amazing set. Its great when a comedian can joke along with his audience but they are not offensive! So Russel hung out the weekend and we bumped into each other around town and had some great inside jokes. Such a great night! Then to top it off on Friday Hosea (Malik Wright) hosted a party here me and my good friends Papa Doc, Donta, Omarie got to have a great night out! After a long day of shooting for our next ad campaign it was great to just hang out with good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment