1/8/11

How MB wears it: Winter Animal Print!





Today I had to judge the Preliminary competition for this years Mr & Miss' 757 Contest and the forecast was "LegLovers"!!! We had a freak snow shower in the middle of the day and the temperature dropped dramatically. This winter especially in my hometown has been quite interesting but has made fashion so fun! LegLovers have came in handy with days like this! Its easy to be fashionable, comfortable, and warm without settling! So How did I wear it? The LegLovers pictured are our "Mint Cheetah" editions. I paired them with a black pencil skirt, sheer top, and a knit Shaw. To bring out the brown and black in the print I paired the outfit with black ankle boots and a brown chunky high waisted belt. This pair like all of our editions is one of my faves and I found a picture of me wearing them to last years New York Salsa Congress but as a sexy thigh high with a black mini skirt and brown corset top. Want your pair Email me and I'll help you locate one of our retailers that carries this pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment