12/27/10

How MB wears it: Pretty Ruffle in White



I found this picture of my last visit to ATL for the Hotlanta Salsa Congress. We had an AMAZING time at the congress and I had a blast meeting all our fashion Family as well as welcoming the newcomers! During our congress travels our schedule is so hectic so as usual I go for "No Fuss" clothing! Here I took our "Pretty Ruffle" LegLovers in white(this was their pre-release) and paired them with an over sized tailored blouse, mini skirt, and high waisted belt. It was a fun and comfy look that allowed me to dance, work, and play a lil of course! The fabulous lady in the pic with me is noneother than Joby Brava! A wonderful dancer/performer now in ATL. Joby and i will be teaching at the 2011 Stilletto Retreat in Asheville. More details TBA. Checkout our "Pretty Ruffle" LegLovers also in pink and red on our Online Boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment