9/7/10

Finally Back from NY!!!!


I just got back from the 10th Annual NY Salsa Congress put on by my good friend Choco Knight. The event was amazing from the dancers to the performances. Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves! New York is such an amazing city and I always love visiting because there is so much to do. Although, I want to spend every minute touring the great city my trips there are usually never for pleasure but I did take some time out to see a few things this time, I'll share those with you later. So back to business, the LegLovers Team arrived Thursday eve to the Hilton NY (absolutely gorgeous hotel) and we got straight to work. We have the most amazing clients in NY, they are so creative and edgy so it really makes styling them a great pleasure. Thanks to all our loyal LegLovernistas for not only your purchases but also your presence. We also welcome many other Leglovernistas to our fashion family from Bermuda, Italy, Australia, Israel, Germany, Holland, Canada, France, and all over the world. I took many photos on the MB Cam and will be sharing them with you over the next few weeks. Checkout the dance, workshop, and our mobile boutique pictures in my GALLERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment