6/18/13

My Vintage look make up rundown!

Just came back from DC and I've received a few messages about what make up I use especially as a dancer so I look the same when I start the night as I do when I'm ending it! I'll be the first to tell you I sweat and when I dance I leave my soul on the floor! Probably why I sweat bc it's a lot of work! You'd be surprised that some of the things I use consistently and love so much are brands you can pick up from your neighborhood drugstore!

Foundation:
-Loreal True Match liquid foundation W7
-Concealer & Highlighter: Elf
-Eye shawdow: Fergie Center Stage "Dutchess Lounge" Wet n Wild
-Eyeliner(Water line): Cover girl perfect point plus in "onyx"
-Eyeliner (lid): Infallible super slim liner
-Eyelashes: Cherry Blossom 113
-lips: Elizabeth Arden
Mist n Setting spray by Elf


Hope this helps everyone! It doesn't take an expensive makeup to stay on all night for dancers or fab ladies in general! XoMB

No comments:

Post a Comment