10/19/12

My Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe!

With the weather changing it has put me in the mood to start whipping up soups, gumbos, and comfort food in general.  I ofcourse, post the pics of my creations on Instagram but will start posting my full recipes here!  Try them out and feel free to tell me what you think! Also feel free leave your creative twist and suggestions in the comments! xoMB

 
What you'll need:
(Based on Serving for 4)
1/2lb Farfalle Pasta
1 Large Box Natural Low sodium Chicken Broth
1 Medium Bag mixed veggies frozen (carrots, peas, corn etc)
1-1.5lbs of Chicken (I use dark meat)
Sea Salt
Minced Garlic
Garlic Powder
Pepper
3 Tablespoons Recaito (Goya)
2 Whole Fresh Limes (Room temperature)
 
Directions:
Boil Chicken in large pot with 3 parts water and 1 part Chicken Broth.   Boil down until chicken is thoroughly cooked add remaining chicken broth and Farfalle Pasta.  If using bone in chicken take out of pot and seperate meat from bone disgaurd bones if you prefer (I put them back in the pot to simmer in soup).  Cook pasta for 5 minutes add in veggies, 2 teaspoons minced garlic, 3 tablespoons recaito, dash of pepper, dash of salt, and dash of garlic powder.  Simmer soup for 20-30 minues over medium heat.  Serve with half a lime!  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment