6/12/10

So siked to Officially be a Blogger!


Hey Guys!! I'm really excited to have started my new blog. It has been an Amazing year so far and I really wanted to make having access to my blog as easy as possible for you! The growth of my company and brand this year alone has been an awesome experience! In honor of the support of clients and fans I decided to kick off my blog with my snapshot of me rockin my VA Fitted! This is the fitted that I performed with on BET's 106 & Park! So not only is it important to me but it holds a special place because I truly love my home! Thanks again for all your support and I look forward to continue sharing my world with you! Don't forget to visit My new Mega site for tons of new items to keep you updated on everything MB!

No comments:

Post a Comment